Thursday, April 18, 2013

Saturday Night Country Cruise

Last Saturday night we were going to go to a little town northeast of us to grab pizza with my Auntie and Uncle.  Needless to say, our short 25 minute drive turned into a few hour adventure.  The boys were interested in looking at some pastures in the Flint Hills, so we went for a "Country Cruise".  It was a beautiful evening.  The air was crisp and chilly.  We laughed and laughed.  Such a fun, "lazy" Saturday night.



So random.


I spy with my little eye a deer or two. Do you?


I spy with my little eye another deer....


Is this not the greatest old loading chute you have ever seen??  Love the stone...




Picture perfect sunset.

***************************************************************

On another note... I am usually an organized person.  My craft room is lacking organization. I can't find motivation. If anyone would like to come help......





I've got big plans for all this junk I collected from the Flea Market this weekend.  I scored on old soda crates and windows. Now for some motivation and time :)

... Morgan ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS