Monday, June 3, 2013

Sneak Peak of The Painting Party at the Barn

Yesterday had to be one of the most rewarding days I have had in a long time.

I was blessed to have so much support from family and friends.  Blessed that these ladies took a chance and came to the FIRST ever painting party. Blessed I could share one of my passions. Blessed that I met a fabulous, kind-hearted lady that let my dream become a reality.  Blessed that it was a HUGE success and that there will be more to come in the future.

I am still recuperating from yesterday... pure exhaustion. At least it was a "good" exhaustion... if there is such a thing.  Because I am still trying to recover and get things cleaned up, put away, and ready to go for next time, I have not gotten around to editing all of the photos.  Here are a few sneak peak photos of the Friday and Saturday before the painting party. The lighting stinks. I need to work on my photography skills :) But one thing at a time, right?











Can you believe it took FOUR car loads to get everything down there. YIKES!

My goal is to have a post done Wednesday night on all the photos of the party, so come back by. I PROMISE IT WILL BE WORTH IT! Now don't judge, I am going to bed!

...Morgan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS