Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Ladies

I would like to introduce you to The Ladies.  They provide a lot of entertainment.


The Ladies can be pretty....


and pretty demanding...


and nosey...


and sassy...


and they have attitude...


and they can be a little dramatic...


Who am I kidding. They are A LOT dramatic.


And then there is the chosen one. At least in the eyes of... well... only me. (Insert my sad face here).
I guess I am the only one who has chosen her. Everyone else makes fun of her. Poor Blue, she can't help it if she looks shabby.


Then we have cows with way too much confidence....


and some that get a little temperamental...


and then there is a bull. He isn't a lady. I don't know why his photo got put in here :)


And this little cutie pie decided it wanted to take a little walk on the wild side... wild = the wrong side of the fence.  Good thing it is cute. So cute. I love calves.






After checking cows last Sunday (which was a BEAUTIFUL day), we decided to head into town to grab a late lunch.  We were driving down the dirt roads and I see a little turtle in the middle of the road.


The turtle thought it was funny. He hid in his shell for a few minutes then made a mad dash waddle.



... Morgan ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS