Thursday, June 20, 2013

Windmillin' It

In case you were concerned with my lack of blog activity....

I AM ALIVE :)

...and breathing
...and exhausted

I am here now, after all that's all that counts right ;)

A few weeks ago the hubs & I (along with my dearest Auntie) had the opportunity to attend The 25th Annual International Windmillers Trade Fair.  Look at these BEAUTIES.

















There is a man who lives near by that refurbished all of these windmills by HAND! AMAZING. Talk about living up to the quote "letting the beauty we love be what we do..."  Pure amazement. Little does the hubs know that I secretly want one... Hehe.  Have a GREAT Friday :)

... Morgan ...

Just in case you have this Sunday free, stop by The Barn at Sedgwick and make some jewelry. All the proceeds benefit the Oklahoma Tornado victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS