Saturday, July 13, 2013

FINALLY Furniture!

I have a basement (heck, a garage full) of furniture that has been dying to be painted. I finally decided that I needed a goal. So I doodled a lovely little list of things that needed to get done and I am FINALLY crossing things off my to-do list. It feels good :)

Here are a few sneak peak pictures of items my sister and I have been painting.  They will be available for sale (with the exception of the high chair which is sold)... All items have been made with Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint which you can find at The Cottage Collective in Wichita.  Miss Abbe Doll has a LOVELY new blog with how-to tutorials on how to mix and use milk paint. I recommend checking it out.
















 Keep checking back on new furniture... I have some pieces that just need a little sanding and waxing before I post. and because I got super organized, I even had time to make new signs :)




Don't forget, you can come make a sign too :)  For more info go here.  I will be announcing some pretty awesome secrets at this painting party, you won't want to miss!

... Morgan ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS