Wednesday, July 31, 2013

PAINTING PARTY #2

We did it. The Painting Party at The Barn #2 was a huge success... with one minor mishap.  We were having so much fun painting, getting to know one another, and eating fabulous goodies that I forgot to take a lot of pictures... and the pictures that I took were on the wrong setting so most of them are blurry. Bummer. So don't think your eye sight is failing you... it is just the newly learning photographer at the other end of the camera ;)






Fresh flowers from the garden :)










Mary made delicious ice cream sundaes (my favorite).




Look at Madi's perfect chevron!



I loved getting to meet all the new guests. Jessica made this fabulous sign...  It turned out great!


Beth and Serena perfected the "Gate Open" sign.  Loved the colors they chose.  Meanwhile, Megan got fancy on the "Let all you that you do..." sign and mixed colors to create a custom palette for this sign.  Love the sea foam greens, peach, and corals that she incorporated in it.



Stacey's sign was amazing. I don't know how she mixed her colors to get what she got but WOW...  Debbie, I don't know how I missed taking a picture of your sign!  You need to send me a picture so I can post it :)

Great students, beautiful signs, and new friendships made.  Thanks ladies for coming down on a rainy Sunday afternoon to create!

... Morgan ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS