Monday, July 22, 2013

Heart & Sole Pamper Party

I have to start off by saying, I totally feel like a real "blogger" tonight. I am sitting out on my back porch, drinking a margarita, and listening to the bugs chirp. If only I wasn't too lazy to go down and get my camera to take a picture.... then I would be the real deal :)

I don't know if it is the atmosphere, the ladies, or just that I am doing something that makes my heart happy... but I am growing to love these barn parties more and more.  This weekend Mary and Stacey hosted a relaxing "Farm Girl" pamper party.  Everything was all natural. Everything last detail was perfect... even the way the barn smelled (in a good way). They really out did themselves.






Fresh cucumber mint water.


All natural lemonade. It wasn't even made with lemons. They are just in there to be pretty!



To die for fresh peach dessert.








Ladies got to make their own bath wash and foot scrub to take home.


Even got to decorate a cute pair of flops.



Mary's daughter made ankle bracelets for everyone. Too cute!






All natural candles and lip balm was handed out in the "swag" bag.





So relaxing!  I may have soaked my feet after everyone left :)

If you want to come to an event at the barn, the next party is going to be this Sunday from 2-5. It is my painting party. Email me for more info at simmons.morg at gmail.com.

Are Sunday's a good day for you guys to do events? What other nights of the week do you suggest?  How about Saturday classes?  Message me and let me know.  I am going to pick one random person who leaves a comment to attend a painting class for FREE :)

...Morgan...

P.S. I can hardly stand the exciting news of the Royal Baby. I am a total dork, yes I know. 

1 comment:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS