Monday, May 27, 2013

Catching Up

Here are a few photos to catch you up on what I have been up to this past week....


Beautiful sunflowers fill my home... They make my heart happy :)


My husband brought me a load of manure... Then he proceeded to make me some mounds to plant my pumpkins.




I have six mounds and four different varieties of pumpkins and gourds planted.  I have never planted pumpkins, this could be very interesting. YIKES!





My potted plants are looking amazing! They are loving this weather just as much as I am.




Had great eats with wonderful friends and family.  BLESSED.


I received both of my Katie Daisy prints finally.  They make me smile.




I got things organized in my house this weekend.  I even bought a new craft table... But the best thing that has happened in the last week is....


I finally got the camera. SCORE!

Stay tuned this week as I will be randomly posting things on Milk Paint and getting ready for our first Sign Painting Party at The Barn which will be Sunday.

And last but certainly not least.... Happy Memorial Day!!! I would like to THANK everyone who has served our country. Thank you for all you sacrifice and all that you do to keep our country FREE :) God Bless AMERICA!

...Morgan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS