Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Junk in the Trunk (or something like that)

I needed a break from work in the worst way.... so I decided to take a long weekend (insert big "THANK YOU" to my co-worker here) full of family, fun, and JUNK. My sister came in on Thursday night so we could spend the whole weekend antiquing, junking, and preparing for THE BIG NEWS that will soon be announced...

Needless to say, the post title would be better understood if I would have taken a picture of my over flowing small SUV on our way home Friday.... Holy packed.  My sister and I bought fearlessly with the thought that anything can fit (if you force it). We made it work. Barely, but it worked.

We came home and unpacked into my craft room:


Yes. That was all in my car.


And most of that too.


Meg came over Saturday and we got the chaos organized.
First we removed all the pictures and glass from the frames.


Then we cleaned off all the furniture and stacked it pretty in the corner out of the way.


How pretty is this old lace/doily?



We got some awesome old feed-sack card table tablecloths (that was a mouth full).

While we were busy getting our "junk" organized, I decided to convince my sister that the rest of my craft room need organization. She bought it. Sucker. So we cleaned, organized, and got it very PRETTY :) THANKS MEG!










Have I mentioned my love for Miss Mustard Seed's paint. LOVE.


Sigh for organization! 

Today is Wednesday.... that means only 2 more days until the weekend! Do you have any fun plans?  So far it is looking like I have nothing except Absolute Vintage Boutique's Up-Up & Away Outdoor Market... if and only if the weather is nice. It is also Megan's birthday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

... Morgan ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS