Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Painting Party at the Barn Designs

Long time... no blog, sorry about that.  Because it is Tuesday, I feel like this week is going to drag on forever, and I have lost my marbles here is a funny *dumb* joke a patient told me this week...

"What do you call a pig that does karate?" 
A Pork CHOP :) HA! Ok, forget I even wrote that. Moving on....

The last week has been eventful to say the least.  My cousin graduated from High School and I had the privilege of helping my Auntie prepare for everything that goes along with that. I am SO proud of the young man you have become Chance! God only knows the adventures that are yet to come in your life, and the great things that you will accomplish! LOVE YOU much!


The last week has also been spent preparing for the Sign Painting Class in 2 weeks. Holy cow! I had no idea how time consuming it was going to be gathering all supplies... but SO worth it!  I can hardly wait to meet, mingle, and teach everyone.  Enjoy a few samples of signs with poor photo quality from using my phone...





The one below is just a fun one I made for my bathroom.  Joke #2 for the night...

Son: "Mom, I mustache you a question"
Mom: "Not now, shave it for later and goatee your room."  Alright I will stop, I must be delusional (or sleep deprived?)



And look at the awesome colors you can create by mixing milk paint powder, and using hemp oil!


Can you say chippy paint heaven.  Sigh.


I was hoping to have a few more samples done by tonight but they are still in the process but here are a few quotes that will be available for signs:

"Always Kiss me Goodnight."
"Be You Tiful"
"God Bless our Home"
"Home Sweet Home"
"Let all that you do be done in Love"
"Life is better when you are laughing"
"You can make a wish or you can make it happen"
"Practice Patience Please"
"You are my sunshine"
"This is the day the lord has made, REJOICE"
Growth chart ruler
... and a few more!

There are a few spots left for the painting party- If you would like to sign up, click here. Hope to see ya there!

Alright. Thanks for bearing with my crazy self tonight. Because I made you read through my painfully lame jokes, please leave a comment with yours. I could use a little laughter this week!

...Morgan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS