Monday, May 13, 2013

Milk Paint Monday

I had the blessing to be able to attend this wonderful class...


I got to meet Jennylyn, Miss Mustard Seed's manufacturer.  She had so many little techniques that I would have never known... she is wonderful. I want her job. I learned SO much this afternoon, and I am excited to be able to be able to apply it by teaching all of you. 


































Umm, these are some of the cool things YOU will get to learn if you come to our sign painting classes @TheBarnAtSedgwick

SHOUT OUT to Abbe Doll from All Dolled Up Wichita for hosting this wonderful event. YOU are the BEST!

On a side note... Nathan took my grandparents and I out to the pasture to check our cows... my lovely cow Blue (the famous Blue Roan) decided to be moody (no pun intended) and run away when I wanted to take her photo.  She can run, but she can't hide.... I WILL get her photographed.



Have a great week.... Don't forget to sign up for our class... there are still a few spots available!

...Morgan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS