Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Painting Party at the Barn #1

We have been so busy preparing for the wonderful Painting Party that will be taking place at The Barn in Sedgwick... In case you haven't heard here is some info:


Below you will find one option you can make while at our painting party.  This is a great make for any moms out there.  Simply mark your kids or grandkids height and take it with you if you move.  Something you will have forever!






This was made from the lovely


It was a combination of ironstone and french enamel milk paint, finished with a clear wax. Below are all the colors you will get to choose from at our party. The great thing about milk paint is that it can be mixed together to make custom colors!  There are also some layering techniques that are a secret, but I am willing to share them with you.... This paint is just way cool! I am hooked and you will be too!



You can leave a comment, look us up on facebook, or email me if you would like to sign up!

And to make your heart happy, look at the beautiful sunset I captured off my back porch. God is GOOD!



... Morgan ...

1 comment:

  1. I want to come to your sign party! Am I cool enough? The measuring stick sign sounds good...I'll have that. ;)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS